Citrus Cottage – A Classic Island Retreat
3 Bedrooms / 2.5 Baths
Accommodates 6 People
Minimum 30 night stay required.
Key West, FL
912 White St
This beautifully-restored three-bedroom home is your home base for everything Paradise has to offer. The spacious living room provides a fantastic place to relax and enjoy the island lifestyle. A fully-equipped kitchen with Maytag appliances, gas stove, dishwasher and double-door refrigerator makes home-cooked meals possible even while you’re entertaining the whole family. Take a dip in the pool or lounge in the sun with complete privacy in the fenced backyard. Or catch a little private time in The Shed, a furnished cottage sitting room with half-bath next to the pool. An outdoor shower is a tropical delight you won’t find in northern climates.
Follow the beautiful staircase through the living room to the second floor master suite. At the top of the stairs is a cozy nook with chairs and table for reading or just a bit of quiet time. The large luxurious bedroom features a king-sized bed, lots of natural light and plenty of closet space for extended stays. The fabulous antique-style master bath includes a clawfoot tub and opulent fixtures.
The two bedrooms on the first floor are perfect for the kids or singles, with twin beds in the nautical-themed room and a single bed with trundle in the brightly-colored room next door. They share a Jack-and-Jill style bathroom with the common walk-in shower.
- Amenities: Central Heat and Air. Heated Pool. Private, fenced-in deck. DVD Player, Full size washer/dryer. All linens, towels and beach towels provided. Gas BBQ grill. Housekeeping provided upon request. Free Internet Access.
- Parking: On-street parking only.
- Sleeping Arrangements: King Bed, 2 Twin Beds, 1 Twin Daybed with trundle
- Restrictions: Smoking only permitted outside.
- Pets: Sorry, no pets.
- Blocks to Duval: 6 and a half blocks.
Map to 912 White Street