Bahama Breeze- One of a Kind Getaway
3 Bedroom / 2 Bath
Accommodates 6 people
Minimum 30 night stay required.
Key West, FL
Grand residence Bahama Breeze was built in 2008 to reflect the historic architectural details of its Bahama Village neighbors, yet boasts an interior of comfortable contemporary tropical design. Inside, the open kitchen/dining/living area on the first floor provides an excellent space for entertaining friends or enjoying quiet family nights at home. Outside, the private pool with waterfall and plenty of deck seating offer space to enjoy the lush landscaping and balmy Key West weather. The three bedrooms and two baths are complete with plush towels, exquisite linens and delightfully unique interiors.
The shopping and dining options of Petronia Street are only a few short blocks away, and the nightlife of Duval Street starts two blocks away. Also close by are the Southernmost Point, Ft. Zachary Taylor State Park, Truman Annex and Mallory Square.
- Amenities: Private pool, central A/C, 6-person dining room, gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, and top-line stainless steel appliances
- Parking: On-street parking only
- Sleeping Arrangements: 2 Queen beds, 2 Twin beds
- Restrictions: Smoking permitted outside only
- Pets: Sorry, no pets.
- Blocks to Duval: 2 blocks
Map to Bahama Breeze: