3 Bedrooms / 2 Baths
Accommodates 6 People
Minimum 28 night stay required.
Key West, FL
The home is located on Whitehead Street, 1/2 block from the Ernest Hemingway Home and Museum, the Key West Lighthouse and Keepers Quarters, and only one block from world famous Duval Street and its restaurants, bars, art galleries and shops. This completely upgraded “Conch Cottage” has all the modern amenities you would expect. Two bedrooms are in the main house, one with a queen bed and another with bunkbeds that are a twin over a double bed. Both full baths are also within the main house. Separate from the main house is a small one-room cottage with a queen bed for complete privacy.
Located in the middle of Old Town Key West, the Love Shack is within walking distance of the best restaurants and the Key West night life. Located next door to the wonderful Six-toed Cat Cafe, it is also within a six block radius of Blue Heaven, the best breakfast in town; Santiago’s Bodega; La Creperie; Sarabeth’s Kitchen; Seven Fish; Onlywood Pizzeria; Antonia’s; Flamingo Crossing Homemade Ice Cream and many more. The nightlife located within walking distance is too numerous to name, but include: Aqua; 801 Bourbon St. Pub; LaTeDa; Margaritaville; Willie T’s; Green Parrot; Schooner Wharf; Cowboy Bill’s; Sloppy Joe’s; Irish Kevin’s and Captain Tony’s.
- Amenities: Full Size Washer/Dryer, Full Kitchen, Full-Sized Refrigerator, Blender, Wireless Broadband, Central Air Conditioning, Cable TV, Cook Top, Coffee Pot, Dish Washer, Linens Provided, Separate Oven, Microwave, Gas Grill
- Parking: On-Street parking only
- Sleeping Arrangements: 2 Queen Beds and a set of bunkbeds
- Restrictions: Smoking only permitted outside.
- Pets: Pets are welcome, although some size restrictions apply.
- Blocks to Duval: 1 block!
Map to Love Shack