Tropical Hideaways- A Classic Island Retreat
4 Bedrooms / 2 Baths
Accommodates 8 People
Minimum 30-night stay required.
Key West, FL
Your vacation getaway in Old Town Key West has the look and feel of the unique character of the island. You will be comfortable in this large house designed with an open floor plan suitable for family and entertaining. The house has a fully stocked kitchen, cable tv, WiFi, a cocktail pool, a large covered deck, tropical gardens and off-street parking. The location is perfect, in a quiet historic neighborhood, but also just a short walk to all of the attractions, restaurants, bars, shops and nightlife of Key West.
The master bedroom has a huge spa-style bath with a mural painted by Rick Worth, our most popular local artist. The master bedroom opens through French doors to the pool area for easy access to a morning dip or evening relaxation under the stars. The second bedroom has a queen bed and has a companion bedroom with bunk beds for the younger visitors. Finally, offering extra privacy is the upstairs bedroom with a queen bed for the third couple or extra guest to sleep the night away.
The kitchen features Viking appliances and has everything you can think of for making margaritas to baking Thanksgiving dinner for a big group. There is a separate utility room with washer, dryer, iron and ironing board.
The owner rescues dogs and has made the yard area completely safe for your dog to run around without.
- Amenities: Pool, Two full baths, Hi Speed Wireless Internet, A/C, Ceiling Fans, Iron and Ironing board, Washer/Dryer, Gas BBQ grill, Cable TV, all linens provided. Additional housekeeping provided upon request. Full concierge service.
- Parking: Off-street spot reserved, on-street parking also available.
- Sleeping Arrangements: King Bed, Queen Bed, Full Bed & Bunk Beds
- Restrictions: Smoking only permitted outside.
- Pets: Pets are welcome, although some size restrictions apply.
- Blocks to Duval: 8 blocks.
Map to Tropical Hideaways: