The Barbershop – A Tiny Hideaway
Studio / 1 Bath
Accommodates up to 2 People
Minimum night stay may apply
Key West, FL
Built in 1933, The Barbershop is part of a charming Historic Key West Style Conch Cottage nestled in the heart of Old Town Key West, just one block from famous Duval Street with its incredible art galleries, boutiques, museums, attractions, restaurants, and night clubs. Perfect for one or two people who just need a quiet hideaway for sleeping at an extremely affordable price, this former town barbershop space (120 sq. ft.) has been lovingly renovated. Beautifully decorated, bright, fresh and clean, The Barbershop will make you feel right at home in Key West. May be rented with Mahogany Suite and South Beach Suite to sleep up to 8 people.
- Amenities: Flat screen TV, Washer/Dryer on site, Air-Conditioning, Mini-fridge, Coffee-maker, Microwave, “Ship-style” shower/toilet, no outdoor space
- Parking: No parking spots reserved, on street parking only.
- Sleeping Arrangements: One Queen futon with extra-thick mattress
- Restrictions: Smoking only permitted outside.
- Pets: Sorry, no pets
- Blocks to Duval: One block.
Map to The Barbershop