Bonaire Suite – A Beautiful Island Retreat
1 Bedroom / 1.5 Baths
Accommodates 2 to 6 People
Minimum night stay may apply
Key West, FL
The Bonaire Suite is a bi-level suite decorated in a rich contemporary palm tree motif with two queen beds separated by a privacy curtain in the upstairs bedroom. The upstairs bath features a custom tumbled marble shower with glass door.
Downstairs is a living room with sofa that converts to a queen bed and a love seat decorated with rich palm motif brocade fabric. The large dining room comfortably seats six people. There also is a recently-installed, half-bath on this floor for your convenience. Outside your door is a delightful, tropically landscaped courtyard with singing birds. This unit is so comfortable and special you might not want to leave. But if you do, the “Duval Crawl” and famous Key West nightlife begins just a half-block away. Outdoor table and chairs overlooking the gardens are perfect for a romantic evening or a great place to meet your neighbors.
Within several blocks at the end of Duval Street is South Beach, with access to ocean swimming and an open-air restaurant and bar. If you prefer to take a quick dip, head over to the shared pool or work on your tan in the lushly landscaped courtyard right outside your door!
- Amenities: DVD, Internet, A/C, clock radio, CD player, full bath, all linens & beach towels, refrigerator, blender, coffee maker, and toaster, shared pool, shared BBQ gas grills. Housekeeping provided upon request at $25 per hour.
- Parking: No dedicated parking space; On-street parking only
- Sleeping Arrangements: 2 Queen beds/1 Queen sleeper sofa
- Restrictions: Smoking permitted in outside areas only
- Pets: Pets welcome; some restrictions may apply
- Location: Half block to Duval Street!
Map to Bonaire Suite: