Cuban Club Suite- A Classic Island Retreat
2 Bedrooms / 2 Baths
Accommodates up to 6 People
Minimum night stay may apply
Key West, FL
Cuban Club Suite
Built in 1917 as a “club” for Cuban cigar makers and their families as their “home away from home”, it soon became the center of social and community life for the Cuban population in Key West. After the original Cuban Club burned down in 1983, it was restored and converted to luxurious and spacious suites. The Cuban Club Suites stands as an award winning historical landmark converted to spacious and luxurious two bedroom suite filled with all the amenities of comfortable living.
- Amenities: Central air, Cable TV, Fully equipped kitchens, Washer/Dryer, Off-street parking, Towels
- Parking: One off-street parking spot reserved, on-street parking also available.
- Sleeping Arrangements: Queen Bed, Full Bed, Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Restrictions: Smoking only permitted outside.
- Pets: Sorry, no pets.
- Blocks to Duval: On Duval!
Map to Cuban Club Suite:
Katherine, Portland, OR
Had a get together in Key West with sorority sisters. Other than Oregon, we represented Washington, Texas and New York. We all loved it andthought the Cuban Club Suite on Duval Street was the BEST location!!! The suite suited our needs perfectly. Thank you for sharing.