Orchid Suite- A Classic Island Retreat
1 Bedroom / 1 Bath
Accommodates up to 6 People
Minimum night stay may apply.
Key West, FL
A bi-level suite decorated in a rich contemporary Danish style. The bedroom is located upstairs with a bookcase divider which separates 2 different sleeping areas each with a queen bed. The upstairs bath features a tiled shower with glass door, hair-dryer and all your linens. Large beach towels are also provided.
Downstairs is a living room with queen sleeper sofa and love seat with A/C, ceiling fans, CATV, DVD, stereo with CD player and wireless internet, which helps keep you connected to the outside world. There is a lovely dining room with plenty of seating, tiled breakfast bar & stools.
All the amenities of a luxury property are included: A fully equipped gourmet kitchen, dishwasher, refrigerator with ice-maker, microwave, coffee maker, blender, and everything needed to cook, prepare, and serve a gourmet meal or just heat up leftovers from our incredible restaurants located in the surrounding area. There are 2 gas BBQ grills, coin-operated washer/dryers and on-street parking.
One half block from the famous Duval St, just a short walk to the infamous night-life or several blocks away is the free South Beach with ocean swimming and restaurant. If you prefer to take a quick dip, head on over to the shared pool.
- Amenities: DVD, Internet, A/C, clock radio, CD player, full bath, all linens & beach towels, refrigerator, blender, coffee maker, and toaster, Shared pool. Housekeeping provided upon request at $25 per hour.
- Parking: No parking spots reserved, on street parking only.
- Sleeping Arrangements: 2 Queen Beds, Queen Sleeper Sofa
- Restrictions: Smoking only permitted outside.
- Pets: Pets are welcome, although some size restrictions apply.
- Blocks to Duval: 1 block.
Map to Orchid Suite:
“We had a wonderful stay in Orchid Suite. We had a last minute plan to escape the cold with our two children (16 and 20) over Christmas. We were having trouble finding a place with availability over the holiday. My husband found Orchid Suite online and, I’ll admit, I was thinking it wasn’t going to be very nice since it was still available. I was so pleasantly surprised when we arrived. The property is charming with brick patios and little white lights in the trees. The grounds and landscaping were lush and very well cared for. The pool was warm and clean albeit a little small. There was access to two other larger pools. The location is about a block off Duvall street so we were able to easily walk everywhere. The unit was fresh and clean and decorated in bright colors. We had a wonderful time and will hopefully be back. Thank you!”
Guest Reviews: “Beautiful property and perfect location! We had the absolute best time in Key West. Walked 1 block to Duval to eat and shop, walked 1 block for bike rentals, which we covered the island on and a couple blocks for groceries. We’re planning a trip back and will want to stay in the same location.”
- Danielle Gaylord “This is our second stay at Key West Hideaways. We stayed in the Orchid Suite. This might be our last in this section of properties. Location is awesome! The grounds are beautiful! A few negatives though. The bedroom is bright white with white blinds so forget about sleeping in. The place just needs a major interior overhaul. On the plus side, I like the feeling of having your own apartment while on vacation. This company has so many properties so I might check out something else next time. They are pleasant and easy to work with.”
- Shelley J
- The Luellwitz family, Hartland, WI