2 Bedrooms / 2 Baths
Accommodates 6 People
Minimum 28-night stay required.
Key West, FL
This charming home with a private pool is located in the highly coveted Casa Marina district, a quiet neighborhood only five blocks from Duval Street.
The large living room-dining room has a cathedral ceiling and original Dade County pine walls and floors. The two bedrooms also feature high ceilings and each comes with their own sleek, updated bathrooms. Both bedrooms have direct access to the pool, which can be heated or cooled for the perfect place to relax with a book or cocktail and take a dip to either cool off or soak in warm comfort. The den was formerly an art studio and is equipped with a queen-sized sofa bed.
The kitchen has been equipped by the owner, who is French and loves to cook. There also is an outdoor BBQ for the grill masters. Palm Cottage has two off-street parking spaces and is within walking distance of Higgs Beach, many restaurants, art galleries and Fausto’s convenience store, which carries the New York Times and The Wall Street Journal. The neighborhood also has several gym clubs and pilates, yoga and salsa studios.
- Amenities: Full Size Washer/Dryer, Front Porch w/Chairs, Two Queen Beds, Full Kitchen, Two Door Refrigerator, Crock Pot, Blender, Deck/Patio, Chaise Lounges, Wireless Broadband, Central Air Conditioning, Cable TV w/DVR, Cook Top, Ice Maker, Coffee Pot, Dish Washer, Heated Dipping Pool, Linens, Separate Oven, Microwave, Electric Tea Pot, Gas Grill
- Parking: 2 reserved parking spaces
- Sleeping Arrangements: 2 Queen Beds and a hideaway sofa bed
- Restrictions: Smoking only permitted outside.
- Pets: Sorry, no pets allowed
- Location: 5 blocks to Duval Street, walking distance to beaches, restaurants, grocery store and more.
Map to Palm Cottage